Translate

segunda-feira, 18 de maio de 2026

Comings and Goings

It's cold outside,

And your house is so warm.

I'm shaking,

Like I'm bare naked.

I'm knocking at your door.

"Can I come?"


You open,

But you're going for a walk.

You hug me, making me hot.

After a while,

We're back at your steps.

But I don't wanna go back.

"Please, can I come inside?"


Smiling, you tell me

How greedy I am.

But we both know

How much you love

Me coming and going again.


You tease and play,

Opening the door.

"This house could be the cage

That you need to be free."

That's what your eyes are telling me.


I swallow hard,

And don't mind the provocation.

I open my mouth,

Continuing this conversation.


"I know I'm begging this,

For the third time tonight,

But can I come with you

Just one more time?"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário